We can assure you that we are committed to protecting the privacy of all our users. We will make sure that the information you provide is kept private and confidential, and we will only use it to provide the services you request.
INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY PROVIDE
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
When you browse the website or make a purchase, we may automatically collect information about your visit by using cookies. This information may include your device type, browser, IP address, how you came to the website or how you interacted with the website. This information may be used to monitor or improve website performance or deliver targeted advertising. Information from the cookie alone generally will not identify you personally and we will not use this information in connection with any personally identifiable information you have provided.
INFORMATION WE MAY SHARE WITH THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS
We may share your personally identifiable information with service providers, including
- Payment processors for secure credit card payment transaction
- Hosting services
- Email service providers to send you emails relating to your booking. Such providers may send emails of a marketing nature if you have agreed to receive such newsletters
- Advertising partners who may use email address, cookies and other tracking technologies, such as pixels and web beacons, to gather information about your activities on our website and other sites to provide you with targeted advertising based on your browsing activities and interests
- Our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors, for the performance of any contract we enter into with them. We may also share your data with analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement of our website
- Legal authorities when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or when necessary to do so to protect the rights and safety of Hotel Continental, employees and users from fraudulent, abusive, inappropriate or unlawful use of our services
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personally identifiable information may be disclosed or transferred as one of the business assets of Hotel Continental
- Information that is aggregated or anonymized that does not directly identify you.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Our site uses encryption with https. The purpose of encryption is to ensure secure data communication between server (our website) and client (your computer). This includes a digital certificate that will prove that the site and its sender are genuine. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you, then Hotel Continental will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
ACCESS TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information changes or you wish your information to be removed from our records, you may update or delete it by emailing email@example.com. We will give you access to your personally identifiable information that we hold within 30 days of a request to access. We will retain your information for as long as required to deliver your service, agreement or resolve any issues. Please note that we cannot always delete records of all historical data. For example, we are required to retain certain records for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES