Concierge – at your service
Our receptionists ensure that you get a five-star experience and take the extra time needed to attend to your wishes, questions and requirements - before you arrive, during your stay and for your onward journey. Professional pride is a hallmark of Hotel Continental and a guarantee that our guests will enjoy a truly five-star experience. They have their finger on the city's pulse, and can recommend the newest restaurants and the best shopping locations, activities, museums or nightlife.
We will do our utmost to provide a five-star service if you need help with such practical details as ordering flowers, reserving a table, booking transport or ordering tickets. Contact our receptionists on +47 22 82 40 30 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need information or have any questions.
- Business office – gives you access to a PC with printer.
- Flowers – we help you to order flowers for every occasion.
- Shops – Narvesen on the corner of Hotel Continental sells a wide selection of convenience-store goods as well as Norwegian and foreign magazines and newspapers.
- Butler service – should you require your own butler for all or part of your stay, we can arrange this on request.
- Gift-buying – we can help you purchase gifts for your loved ones or important business associates.
- Personal shopper – contact our concierge if you need assistance with your shopping.
- Hairdresser/barber – we are happy to make recommendations, and can help you book an appointment at a salon or in your room.
- Contact our concierge for advice on attractions or sightseeing tours in Oslo or to other destinations in Norway. The Visit Oslo and Visit Norway tourist offices can also assist.
- As a Guest of house, you're able to buy Oslo pass at our Concierge service.